BOSCH DU4 MAGNITI AND MOUNT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: BOSCH DU4 MAGNITI AND MOUNT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

BOSCH DU4 MAGNITO AND MOUNTING BRACKET $350.00 PLUS SHIPPING

BOSCH MAGNITO MOUNTING BRACKET ONLY $150.00 PLUS SHIPPING

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 07:24 pm:

Is the gear there with the casting?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 08:15 pm:

Joe, Yes it has the gear but we are using it right now to make new ones. Should have it back soon. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

All- I have the gears for these in stock now. If interested send me a PM.

Glen- I'll take the bracket.

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 08:51 pm:

Dan,
Are you going to make more rough casting of the bracket?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 12:11 am:

Hi Tim- problem is the pattern for those is a loose pattern and I doubt my current foundry would be willing to run it as is, but I can certainly check. Send me a PM regarding how many you would want. Also, I'll take a look to see if I have any more castings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 11:21 am:

Here is a picture of the drive gear if anyone needs one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 01:12 pm:

Hi Dan,
I currently have one of your castings and Gear. I was just curious if you were going to make more.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration