WTB Fender

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Fender
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 10:05 am:

I would like to buy a left/driver side fender to match this right one. I have been told that this is a commercial fender but I have also been told that these came on late 25's if yall could shed some light on that. ThanksFender

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 10:15 am:

Here is a clip from Bruce McCalley’s encyclopedia:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 10:46 am:

Thanks Adam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 07:32 am:

David, I believe I have a pair like what you're looking for.
Rich
561-262-0393

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 10:32 am:

Still hoping to find a fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 10:48 am:

David: NOS driver side fenders are hard to find. Dealers did not stock a many of them as the other side. The driver could see that side, so not as many were bent up. Same story with the rears. If you find one BUY IT. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 11:22 am:

David, Do you ever get out to Colorado?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 11:17 pm:

You should be able to find one at Chickasha in mid March.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration