FS Matco Cross drive Magneto Cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Matco Cross drive Magneto Cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Magas on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 10:29 am:

For Sale: Matco cross drive magneto cover. Cover has a repair on the center bottom, I can see some brazing showing through the paint. The bushings are a little worn. I've included a shaft that will need to be cut down or machined to fit after the bushings are reamed. I have NO gears. Asking $275.00 plus $20, priority mail. Call (248)650-17eightfive. Thanks, Waltmatmatmatmat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 11:44 am:

I have gears and mounting nuts available for these cross drives if someone is interested. PM me for info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Magas on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 06:35 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Magas on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:13 am:

Price reduced to $250. plus shipping. Thanks, Walt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Magas on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 10:57 am:

Sold. Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration