Wood Felleo Wheels Wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wood Felleo Wheels Wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

Looking for my friend who needs a set of four early wood felleo wheels. Please PM or email what you have, serious buyer. Thanks am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

Sam, by early do you mean round felloes or square? Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 09:41 pm:

I may have a good set of Square fellow with tires on them I'll have to look to be sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 11:54 pm:

Have a set round fellow wheels came in pile of parts look ok any interest will get some pics
Would trade for square fellow

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration