FS: E&J "Patent Pending" "1908" 3-Tier Side Lamp

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: E&J "Patent Pending" "1908" 3-Tier Side Lamp
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 03:56 pm:

For Sale: Another E&J "1908" Side Light, Left Hand Side. This was a nice original light which has been polished. There are a few minor dings and dents, as you might expect. Very few stress cracks. Includes a very nice early-style E&J burner. Asking $205 not including shipping. Thanks for looking.

More pics to follow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 03:57 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 04:03 pm:

Roger, sent you a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 12:34 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 12:35 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:12 am:

Still Available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 10:14 am:

I have the mate to your lamp on my 1912 Open Express. I would prefer a correct right side lamp to match my correct left lamp. That would make a pair for someone with an earlier car, but I will not be home until mid march.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

Still Available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 12:30 am:

how much does it weigh ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 09:48 am:

Still Available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 08:49 am:

Still Available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 07:28 pm:

Ivan..it probably weighs around 3 pounds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Still Available just listed a very similar lamp. Make me an offer.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration