1910 Engine complete

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1910 Engine complete
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 05:58 pm:

1910 complete engine from hand crank to the fourth main. Was told it was pulled from a running car. This is a very correct open valve engine with everything from the two piece timer to the water inlets and everything in between. The only thing missing is the carburetor. You could piece something like this together but it could take a long time. I can either email or text pictures.

Can deliver to Chickasha. Located in Sioux City, Iowa. Asking $15,000 Give me a call at 712-301-7172. I have a lot more 1910 parts available and will list them over the next couple days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 01:44 pm:

Sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 01:32 pm:

This is back for sale due to no payment.

Best to call me.

712-301-7172
Ned Protexter

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration