1910 Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1910 Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 12:25 am:

One piece spindles, axle, drag link.
2 piece drive shaft.
Steering column.
Mother-in-law body.
Windshield.
Fenders, running boards.
Frame.
Glen Johnson 1 piece pan.
Speedometer.
Hood former and firewall brackets.
Complete engine.
Side and tail lights -new.
Gas tank.
Fender brackets.
Iím sure I am forgetting something.

Can send pictures. Can deliver to Chickasha. Located in Sioux City, IA. Call 712-301-7172

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 05:30 am:

Ned, I would be interested in the fender brackets if they are for the rear fenders as well as the hood former. Are the fenders/running boards originals? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 08:58 am:

I'll take the front front axle , spindles,drag link , thanks Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 10:18 am:

Hi Ned. I am interested in the windshield, I'll send a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale McMurry on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

Ned Interested in speedometer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 01:39 pm:

I am also interested in the windshield and have sent you a pm about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 01:50 pm:

Interested in the steering column. PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 02:13 pm:

Working on selling a lot of our parts as a package. Will let people know what is available ASAP. Thank you for the interest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul murphy on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 02:15 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Zimmer on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 02:19 pm:

Sent pm re. Early frame

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

Interested in hood former, firewall brackets and rear fender brackets.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

Would be helpful to say if the parts listed above are being sold as a group or each, also prices. The last posting sounds like you are not ready to sell yet and are letting people know that the parts might be coming up for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 12:55 am:

Mark,

Sorry if it is confusing. I didnít have a lot of time when I made this post. Most everything was spoken for by the next morning. On more rare parts like this, I always figure if someone is serious they will give me a call. That is how I sold all of this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 07:25 am:

Ned, I'm assuming you sold it all as a package as you told me, since I was one of the first to respond with some needs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

Everything is sold pending payment.

You are correct Bill.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration