Brass Accessory Side Mirror

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brass Accessory Side Mirror
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 09:25 am:

here is an original "Hind View" accessory side view mirror, made by the "Kales Stamping Company, Detroit USA" as stamped into the back of the mirror. The body and clamp is made of heavy pressed steel, with a 5 inch brass mirror body. It is in very nice condition, nice paint and polished brass. The mirror glass is mottled and faded, and will need replacement or you can use as is. Nice original accessory that will look great on a brass T. 100.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 09:28 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 10:47 am:

Ed- I'll take it. PM sent. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 11:27 am:

Sold to Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 06:53 pm:

Dan, I have two of those on my 1912 Haigh's Chocolate van. I can't tell from the photos, but originally they had bevelled glasses. One of mine is original, the other a replacement flat glass.

The second one of my two came from New Zealand via a complicated swap deal. I copied its bracket when mounting my first one, so they are a matched pair now.

Nice period mirrors.

Allan from down under

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration