FOR SALE: 1926 NEW WIRE WHEEL HUBCAPS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: 1926 NEW WIRE WHEEL HUBCAPS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 01:11 pm:

Hub Caps: 414.95: New bright and shinny. These have never been on a wheel. Caps are meant for a 26 wire wheel. Please include $7.50 Shipping.

new hub caps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 01:16 pm:

I meant to say that the $14.95 was EACH.

wire wheel hub caps new

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 07:33 pm:

For some reason I am having trouble with this picture. I will try again.

hub caps #2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

I for got my address: Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504 shipping will be 47.30 for one or $9.15 for five.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 12:37 am:

Are they originals or repos, Dave? The originals have fewer tabs to bend over inside wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:23 am:

Terry. Does it really make a difference? They are beautiful finished and NO rust or pits. I understand they came from a buy out of a Ford Dealer.

Ice berg Lake in late August on Trail Ridge note some blue melt (water) can be seen.

ice berg lake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

Some of the hub caps are gone but many still remain. Get your self a set of 5 beautiful new hub caps you will be glad when you see them. I wish I could send a picture of them. I think they would sale out of hear like scared pigeons. They are truly beautiful hubs caps. Don't miss out if you have 26 wire wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Reichlin on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 11:33 am:

I am confused what is the asking price ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

Charles, they are $14.95 Each or will do a price reduction if a set of 5 is ordered of $69.75. Shipping will be $10.41. Just mailed out a set this morning. Still plenty left, don't miss out. A set out of the catalogs can cost up to 90.29. I am going to try and work on the confusor today and see if I can get a decent picture of them. They are chrome and looking great.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration