1925 Grey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1925 Grey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

I have a mostly complete 1925 Grey basket case. I have pictures of everything. Complete chassis with fenders and most of a body. It is in a lot of pieces but I believe it to be mostly complete. $1500. Can deliver to Chickasha for fuel money. I can email or text pictures. Give me a call at 712-301-7172

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 06:46 pm:

There was a 1922 Gray at Hershey in 2016.

pic1

pic2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitchell Helgeson on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 09:16 am:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 06:41 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration