1927 TT Closed Cab

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 TT Closed Cab
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 02:42 pm:

I have a partially restored '27 TT Closed Cab. Everything has been painted except the bed which is a Ford grain bed with sides and all the hardware. Correct commercial fenders and running boards, really nice cab and doors. New seat frame from Howells. New upholstery and top kit. All sheet metal is there, painted, and in really nice shape.

The engine was rebuilt by Herman Konkhe with new Babbitt, valves, lifters, pistons, timing gear, ect. The pan has been straightened. Transmission is there and I believe it has been gone through and balanced. Radiator looks good. New rear tires. We have a TT Ruxtel that goes along with this that is taken apart but complete.

The truck right now is a rolling chassis with the frame and engine out of it.

Really nice truck that could be put together fairly easily if you had the time. Can deliver to Chickasha. Located in Sioux City, Iowa. I'm sure I have forgotten something, please call if interested. 712-301-7172 $5500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:51 am:

Sold. Thank you MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration