FS 1906 Ford Model N

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1906 Ford Model N
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

On the HCCA Classifieds. $16,500 USD. No affiliation, just thought you would like to know. Don't know how to post a link.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 07:29 pm:

This link will get you there, just scroll down to second listing...

http://dev.hcca.org/classifieds.php?cars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:57 am:

I think maybe I received some photos of this car about a month ago, (not sure I'm at liberty to post them). The description would make you think that this is something of a hodge podge, (i.e. mess), however, it's really not a bad looking car. If you think you want an entry level N, check it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer,Woodstock,Ontario,Canada on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 01:08 am:

Has a buggy body,home made fenders,hood,radiator & water pump.The car was in this area for years

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration