FS 1913 and 1914 Ohio License Plates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1913 and 1914 Ohio License Plates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 07:19 pm:

Since I moved to Indiana, I have no use for my 1913 and 1914 Ohio plates. Never been registered as YOM plates by me at the BMV.

Asking $65 each plus shipping. Or $110 for the pair if you need them.

I take paypal, or USPS money order, or credit cards over the phone through my merchant account.

PM me for details.

Cheers,
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 11:30 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 08:42 am:

I am surprised they are still here? If I had a 13-14 sure would be nice to have a set of plates!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 12:08 pm:

Joe, I'm still surprised as well. It took me a while to find decent ones on eBay. I guess that's where I'll stick these on tonight. Hope all is well in blustery northern ohio!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration