FS Set of Corbin Steel Coilbox Latches

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Set of Corbin Steel Coilbox Latches
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 07:25 pm:

Here is a few COrbin latches for the steel coilboxes I believe. A couple are marked Corbin, and the others I cant read too well. Save for the heavily pitted one, they all have good springs, and still work well.

Asking $25 for the lot including shipping.

I take paypal, or USPS money order, or credit cards over the phone through my merchant account.

PM me for details.

Cheers,
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 11:30 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Martin on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 04:15 pm:

I am interested in these latches. Are they still available? I have PayPal or can pay by credit card.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 08:32 pm:

Bill, I pmed you. They are still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 09:45 pm:

I'll take them if Bill does not. Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration