FS 34" Long Brass Rack Accessory - Use for Hack grab Handle in the back?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 34" Long Brass Rack Accessory - Use for Hack grab Handle in the back?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 07:28 pm:

here is a 34 inch long all brass towel looking rack piece. It has cast brass ends, and a thick walled brass tube. I was thinking of using it for a grab handle in the back of my light delivery, but not too keen on that idea now.

Asking $75 plus shipping.

I take paypal, or USPS money order, or credit cards over the phone through my merchant account.

PM me for details.

Cheers,
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Scholz on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 11:11 pm:

Could it be an old towel hanger from an old hotel, bath tub area?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:03 am:

Sold pending payment
Could possibly be a towel rack. I dunno. I was going to use it as a vertical grab handle on the light delivery, until I changed the configuration of the back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:30 am:

John having a problem again with your email client again. I sent a reply about the rack to your email, and it bounced back. I sent you pics of the other parts this morning as well. Those didn't seem to bounce back. Yet.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration