Business Opportunity

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Business Opportunity
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

Due to recent health concerns, the RAJO cylinder head business is for sale. Turn key business opportunity. Includes entire inventory, patterns, tooling, machine be specifications (including CNC), and RAJO trademark rights. Call for specific details.
Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 02:38 pm:

Business Opportunity. Stupid cellphone! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 06:08 pm:

Model T header plates, mounting kits, gaskets and tooling also included.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 06:10 pm:

Mark,

You doing OK ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 06:56 pm:

Recovering from a week long stay in the ICU after having a heart attack. I'm doing well now; however, it was suggested I minimize the stress in my life. This is part of that process. While I have enjoyed the adventure, it's time to move on. I hope to find someone who will enjoy reproducing "the legend" as much as I have. Thank you for sharing your concern. Be safe out there my friend. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 08:13 pm:

Oh Man,

No idea that was happening.

Yes - you should reduce the stress.

I will let folks know your business is available.

Rest up - take care Mark.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 09:06 pm:

Thank you my friend. Again, be safe out there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Bibbens on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:46 pm:

Mark sorry to hear about your hospital stay.
been a long time customer of Chaffin's
Just live up the hill from you in Canyon lake if you need help with anything
Dave has our #
Jon Bibbens

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

Thank you John. Iím back up to speed. Thank you for the offer. Much appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By creston on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

Sorry to hear about your health issue but happy to know you are doing better. Take care of yourself and enjoy every day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 08:41 pm:

Mark C, You are much too young to be having heart attacks! But, then again, so was I two and a half years ago when I had mine. Take care of you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Roberts, York, Pennsylvania on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 08:58 pm:

To Mark and everyone with heart disease and stroke risk factors. Get a copy of the book Beat the Heart Attack Gene by Bradley Bale, MD. I have been to see him, and he is the real deal. You may be amazed at what your doctors haven't been telling you about the standard of care. Be well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

Mark,

If you are going to Bakersfield Swap in April - I will come help you load your trailer.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 10:52 pm:

Glad you were close to a hospital and it sounds like you had excellent care. You also had good advice I think. Hope you can find someone to buy that business and relieve the physical stresses that come with such work. Remember that your skill set is also intellectual. Writing might be a future product.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 10:58 pm:

Hope for great recovery

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:09 pm:

I suspect an extensive career in law enforcement (27 years) may have contributed to the problem. I plan on retiring from law enforcement in the near future. Again, in hopes of reducing the stress in my life. I am looking forward to Bakersfield and visiting with many of you who attend regularly. Thank you all for your support.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 12:49 pm:

i THINK THE STRESS IS TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH HIS 82 YEAR OLD FATHER. GLEN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 01:09 pm:

Yes. That too for sure! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

Sorry to hear about health issues but....Is this the same guys or guy that sells complete Ruckstell axle set ups ? Im wanting to purchase a complete set up , thanks & hope for full recovery

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 08:47 pm:

Hi Danny,

My father Glen manufactures the Ruckstell Axle kits. Give him or Dave a call at the garage and they will be happy to fill your need. (951) 735-4791

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

Will Do.. thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

My pleasure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

Wow, I guess it is going around, I had to have a stent day after Christmas. 170 lbs, non smoker-drinker. Guys, be aware if you have these systems, Tight chest (just like indigestion) elbows ache, and jaw ache, (tooth ache) I was not wanting to think the worst and would take and ant acid and just in case an aspirin (probably saved my life) Marc, thanks for the tip. Mark let's beat this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 05:18 pm:

All the signs were there. Iím just glad I got my stubborn self to the ER.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

I have fortunate to have a cardiologist that specializes in nuclear medicine. My family has high blood pressure and heart issues.

So I too had high blood pressure off the chart. So my wife got me connected with this new age testing and treatment.

Every 3 years I have a nuclear heart test. This includes a stress test then drinking a radioactive solution, then a second stress test finally a 360 degree real time imaging of my heart and all surrounding vessels and arteries. Every other year I have an ultrasound and twice a year I have an ekg and a blood test and review of my medicines.

Several years ago during my normal nuke test they found a partial blocked artery.I had a stint placed the same day. My doctor stated I was very very close to a heart attack

I had no pain or symptoms, chest pains elbow pains or difficulty breathing. The fact is I was on the cusp of a serious problem but with this new age testing they found the problem well before it was a fatal problem.

My cardiologist is ultra proactive rather than being reactive. Forewarned is forearmed. This is not to say this process will eliminate a health issue but at least I have some understanding of my future health issues. If you have this history in your family, I urge you to seek preventative medical help.

I again urge everyone to seek the best possible medical advice at regular intervals and pay attention to what this advice tells you.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 08:45 pm:

Glad you are getting better.

About 3 years ago,maby 4,time fly's so fast, I thought I was having the big 1 as Fred Sanford used to say.
I went to the er after going to the doctors office and they pumped me full of nitro and such.
Turns out I have a issue with my heart beat sometimes. Cant think of the name, some kind of fib? They didn't do anything for it.But it still happens sometimes at night and I am tired for a day or 2 afterwards.
But those stress test! Due to my balance issues I could not do the treadmill. They had to squirt stuff in me. I got to see the innards of my heart and it was clear as a bell. But something went nutty and they didn't think I heard the whispering for a crash cart to be at the door!.
I made it thru the test but I told them nice ladies they should go work at Gitmo and those terrorist would spill the beans about everything!

What I am getting at is I got a glimpse of what you fellows are talking about and it scared the hello out of me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 01:19 am:

Above is a good example of why we need, no MUST, keep slowing off topic posts.

When I had a heart attach in 2009 they said one artery was 99% blocked and one was 95% blocked.
I doubt if they got that way that same day.
Some of you guys probably have arteries 90% blocked and donít know it. Do you want to find out by waiting for a heart attach?
My attach got me two stents, Iíve had another since, I was 4 days in the hospital.
My arteries are now 30% blocked. All of them.
I had open heart surgery 4 years ago to repair a bad valve and put in a short artery they took out of my leg.
If I try to do light work right after I eat I get symptoms of a heart attach. I have taken more than 100 nitro tablets in the last four years to stay alive. The attach systems go away in about three minutes by relaxing my arteries.
Talk to your Dr. About getting a tiny bottle of nitro tablets, they could save your life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 08:49 am:

My grandfather had heart trouble and died from a heart attack in january of 1970.When I got his 61 Tbird in 1990 I found his nitro tablets in the center compartment. I wonder what they consist of now at 50 years old?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 10:14 am:

My issue was one artery with two blockages. One at 40% and the second at 90%. No stints put in place. They gave me a regiment of medications to help reduce the plaque and blood thinners. I was told I will likely need a bipass down the road. I must say I feel much better now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 11:54 am:

Iíve had a few calls regarding the business; however, no takers as of yet. Surprising because it is a turn key business being offered at a very reasonable price considering all the work that was done to bring it to fruition.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration