For Sale: Antique Water Bag

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Antique Water Bag
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 03:30 pm:

Nice old water bag I bought years ago with some Model T parts. It has some nice history written on it which reads "Flying Trio", "Joe Mohan - Joe Green? & Frank" & "Nevada" Has it's original cork and handle as well. $50 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 01:14 am:

I could be wrong, but I think thought I saw a similar water on a speedster in the modeltfordfix site. It is in the "original speedster forum, page 5 about half way down page. There is a steel bridge in background. It's the forum page that shows photos of original speedsters.
Maybe someone with more experience can check it out and either confirm or reject my observation. I am a newbie at this for sure.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 10:10 am:

I would love to have it...just sent a PM...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 08:39 pm:

Larry, I sent a PM , can you let me know if you got it Thanks so much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 08:51 pm:

THANKS Larry....I cant wait to show it off ,,,thats gonna look right at home on my car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Niedzielski on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 01:16 am:

What is amazing is that these water bags actually do provide cool drinking water on a very hot day due to the process of evaporation.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration