26 Coupe for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26 Coupe for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

1926 Coupe - Looks good, solid and straight, not perfect but real presentable. Runs great with less than 3K miles on rebuild with modern valves, .020 over aluminum pistons, Stipe 280 cam, Z head and Stromberg OF carb. It has turn signals and brake lights and a Ruckstell rear axle with standard T gears. The standard ignition runs fine on bat or mag and Iíll throw in a distributor if you wish. Asking $9,000.

Walt Berdan wberdan@comcast.net or 425 614-6650

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 05:05 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:14 pm:

Looks like a good deal on the way west coast!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

Back to top, had an interested buyer but he hasn't been able to work out transportation.

More photos on request.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 02:41 am:

I have seen this car personally and if I had space in my shop for another model T it would not be for sale long. It is a very nice car that runs well. I have bought a T from Walt in the past and I can say he was completely honest and pleasure to do business with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 02:07 pm:

I am picking up Saturday in Bandon, Oregon & headed south to Fresno, California - I have room at this time to haul this.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 02:13 pm:

FJ,

Thanks, I'll pass this on to my potential buyer and see if he can work something out.

Walt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 02:18 pm:

FJ,

Oops, just figured out where Bandon is and it wouldn't work for me to get the car down there in time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 02:49 pm:

A few more pictures of the coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 09:32 pm:

BTT, local buyer prospect opted out so car is still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration