Lot of goodies for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Lot of goodies for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

Selling as a lot! All of these are cores that need done work. The hub has a bad key way, the carb needs some parts, the mag needs a rebuild and the 27 spindles have a worn spot in it. These are still a really great value for rebuilding or parts.
$500 for all plus shipping

Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

$475 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 11:10 am:

$425 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 01:56 am:

$400 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

I traded the stromberg for some parts I needed.
$300 for the rest of it, plus shipping. The buffalo hub just has a loose keyway, otherwise it's perfect. When I bought the brass top coils I was told that almost al of them tested good for rebuilding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 12:59 pm:

$275 for everything but the stromberg.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 06:12 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration