Parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:01 pm:

I have some original radiator caps who's weak plating also a complete set of headlights for 17 to 25 checking I may have some other small parts I'm digging stuff out to sell I may have a complete set of an original old Champion X plugs to take apart ones in the boxes I'll be looking for other stuff to sell soon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:40 pm:

What year are the plugs for? I would be interested if early (for 1911). You can email me at astein.pls@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:52 pm:

Boxes are marked ford and Champion X

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:03 am:

Charles, can you give a price and maybe a pic on the headlamps, am interested...Thanks. PM me if you can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:09 am:

Headlights are 100 bucks I don't know how to send pictures here but can send to a email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 01:04 am:

Charles, will PM you so you can send pics to my E-Mail..THANKS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 05:51 am:

Picks sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 07:44 am:

How many radiator caps do you have, and how much are they? Thank you, Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 08:07 am:

I have 3 at 20 each

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 08:21 am:

I can Tex pictures of any thing I have for sale the caps are 20 each or 50 for all 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:54 am:

can you email a picture of the spark plugs. see previous message for email address. thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Fisher on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 10:39 am:

Please email pictures of headlights. rfisher@vondeylen.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:44 am:

I am looking for several pre 15 Carbide gas headlight door hinges. Specifically the door side. Wondering if it's something you might have kicking around on old doors. Ross

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

No more early light parts just some small stuff that's been laying around for awhile

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 10:04 am:

Parts are sold thanks MTFC

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration