Cleaning Out Garage - Parts For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Cleaning Out Garage - Parts For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:11 pm:

Selling garage full of parts. Would like to sell them in one shot all at once. Would be a full pickup box of parts. Front axles, rear axles, frame, wish bones, hubs, some sheet metal, accessory springs steering columns. I have pictures. Located in Sioux City, Iowa. Give me a call at 712-301-7172. $1000 for this lot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 11:15 am:

Still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 11:28 am:

Ned:
our local AACA regional swapmeet is coming up Sept 15-16 at the Larimer County Fairgrounds in Loveland ,Co. ...this is a very good meet and this is the 50th. year Ö always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 08:24 pm:

Would you please post some pictures here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

Never been able to get this site to work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 12:10 pm:

Ned, send me some pictures at tonybowkerATaolDOTcom and Iíll add them to the posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 02:12 pm:

Here are Nedís pictures

That is it for now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 12:27 pm:

What kind of shocks are mounted on the front spring in the third picture? Can you post a closeup picture of the shocks? One is shown laying on top of the frame crossmember.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 12:56 pm:

I canít get more pictures at this time as I live in Denver and this stuff is in Sioux City, IA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration