Wanted: Aluminum hogshead in "not so pristine" condition

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Aluminum hogshead in "not so pristine" condition
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:18 pm:

I am looking for an aluminum hogshead for use as a "demo" for my brake light switch kit. I have such an assembly already but the hogshead in that assembly is a good used one and I need it for another car. I need one that simply has a good brake pedal shaft hole and on that can mount a lid. I don't care if the hogshead has a crack in it somewhere since my only use is to mock up a typical brake light switch installation. Got something not repairable by any ordinary worthy means but good enough for my plan? I am coming to Chickasha and wondered if I could connect with you there? Iron ones are just too darn heavy to lug around. Call me at 6 three zero 58 Four 14 seven 1. You can also PM me. I am also coming to Florida winter tour in a few weeks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:47 pm:

John, I've got one. Good for display; one of the front bolt lugs is broken off. I can bring it to Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:48 pm:

It's aluminum, btw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 03:32 pm:

John, I PM'd you using the address I've used for years, but the message bounced.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 03:57 pm:

piewagon@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration