California to Kentucky Enclosed Model T or other auto transport by FJ

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: California to Kentucky Enclosed Model T or other auto transport by FJ
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 07:18 am:

Scheduling Now

California to Kentucky Direct Enclosed Vehicle Transport

32 feet with 8000 pound capacity

8 foot rear door clearance

Load & unload w/ wireless remote control winch

MTFCA - MTFCI - HCCA - AACA- EFV-8 Member

I transport everything from Project to Concourse

Parts hauling outside the vehicle ?

No Problem !

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon A. Clayton Sr. on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 10:49 am:

I don't know if this would be workable. I have a 1927 TT project located in Nunn, Colorado.80468 It's up near Cheyenne,Wy. And I live in Miller, Mo. 65707. It's half way between Joplin and Springfield.
I don't want to seem cheap but it's a $2,500 truck and don't want to put a lot into transport.
If you can give me an idea of cost, I would appreciate it.
Gordon Clayton Sr.
14576 Lawrence 2007
Miller , Mo. 65707
gclaytonsr@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitchell Helgeson on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 10:50 am:

Pm sent for a price quote

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:31 am:

Hi Mitchell,

For some reason - PMís sent to me thru the forum are being routed to my Junk folder.

I will check it - I donít see it in my Inbox.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:40 am:

Gordon,

80468 comes up as Parshall, CO which is over 100 miles northeast of Denver up in the mountains - that is not a trip to plan hauling for until the Spring.

The trip self is over 800 miles.

Give me a call if you want my advice.

Thanks !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:12 pm:

Mitchell,

Thank you for the phone call.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration