1910-t

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1910-t
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

my pile is still for sale, see pics on the ford fix site . same price.call 417-394-2788. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Roberts, York, Pennsylvania on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:13 pm:

Can you be a little more specific? I tried looking, but didn't find it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:25 pm:

its under cars & parts for sale. on the second page as 1910. three sets of pics. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

modeltfordfix.com charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:38 pm:

Charley, I'm looking for top bows and windshield for a mid yeR '12. What do you have and price? MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

i may have some top socket parts i will look . charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 07:08 am:

i am not going to part out .charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

my pile is $30,000.00 cash !!!!!!! do the math charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 01:10 pm:

I have said it before, and will say it again. I may not be an expert on all things model T, and especially early Ts. But I spent a couple hours a couple years ago studying Charley's photos of his "pile". In my opinion, one would have to look far and wide to find a more complete, or nearly so correct, project 1910 than this. His price, based upon the parts that are there, is very fair.

The following links should take you to the treads with his pictures:

https://modeltfordfix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=206

https://modeltfordfix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=207

https://modeltfordfix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=208

Many people pay nearly one-third his price for later brass Ts ('13s/'14s/'15s) requiring full restoration that will cost nearly as much to restore as this would, in order to have a car that will be worth one third as much when done.
The only recent better-buy on a '10 T was the older restoration tourabout. And that was considered by many to have been the bargain of the year!
Again, my opinion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

I ran numbers on this last night. If you take most of the big parts and get what I just sold our ‘10 parts for, you come out to what Charlie is asking for his and will probably end up with a couple thousand in “smalls.” Not a bad deal if you are looking for a project ‘10. Me personally, I try to get a little discount if I am going to have to take everything in one shot.

The ‘10 Tourabout Wayne mentioned really proved to me that buying a complete car is usually much cheaper than putting one together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

thanks!! wayne for the links.i have $25,000.00 already.its going to bring 30 or i will just keep it. it dont eat anything ha,ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 01:50 pm:

Charley,
What is the Serial # of the 191 Engine
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 01:51 pm:

Charley,
Make that 1910 Engine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

25,7xx last two #s are stamped over the top of the other.i have the build sheet for both #s they are the same. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 02:33 pm:

i have a pic of the #s but to big to post here. i could e-mail. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 02:54 pm:

Hi Charley
Please email Pic of #'s and build sheet if its handy
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 03:19 pm:

don pm your e-mail. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 03:28 pm:

don!! did you not get the pic of #s.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:10 pm:

Charley
No ------- Don modelttowncarclub@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:28 pm:

i sent it again has not come back!!!!in your junk mail???? charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration