1914 motor for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1914 motor for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 12:16 am:

I have a rather nice 14 Touring with a starter 23 motor. At one time I thought of building a new 14 for the car but with the arrival of the 09 thatís not going to happen so everything I have collected is for sale.
The parts are a 14 Block, crankshaft, iron pistons, rods, pan, a later transmission, low head, al hogshead with one labeled pedal. I have an early no starter magneto coil ring. The number is 622xxx. I also have a prized cam cover plate, the early pan I found is quite rusty It has rust holes in the bottom and no side supports. The Al hogshead looks good but only has one lettered pedal, the others are plain but could be changed. I have a complete transmission, it doesnít have the thick plate so itís probably later than 14
It is currently located in San Diego but over the next six months Iíll be at Chickasha , Bakersfield , redwood tour, Richmond tour and probably Seattle.

I have lots of pictures but rather than clog up the classified, send me an email.
The main expense is the Block and cylinder head. Heads go for about $200 and the blocks for $600 so I think $1000 is reasonable.
Contact me at 619 nine two two 3954 or tonybowkerATaol.com if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 11:16 pm:

So far just three nibbles but no offers.
Maybe I paid too much for some of the parts so Iíll listen to offers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

One nibble made an offer to swap for some parts for the 09 which I couldnít resist. So the motor is sold and will be delivered to Chickasha in March.
Thanks MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration