FS Holley NH Sway Back Carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Holley NH Sway Back Carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 06:05 am:

FS VERY nice NH sway back center drain. There is absolutely no rust on the outside, has a "Z" and "MADE IN USA" cast in the body just above the Holley brass name plate. There is some very light surface rust on both of the butterfly valves which would clean up with some steel wool. It has the "u" joint style spray needle, the needle is very nice, the "u" joint has some wear, but works nicely. The spray nozzle has not been damaged by trying to remove it. The throttle lever is some kind of aftermarket(?) type that is made from brass(bronze?) and has two places for the throttle limit screw(s), both idle and full open, never seen one like it before. Both the throttle and choke shafts are very snug with minimal wear. The float needle is a Viton type and the float looks perfect. The outside of the bowl is as smooth as a baby's butt. :-) Inside of the float bowl is rust free except for one small pit about the size of a BB. Float bowl drain is perfect and the fuel inlet boss isn't cracked. As far as I can tell all this carb needs is a good cleaning and passage ways cleaned with new gaskets, it would be an easy show quality restore. I was going to use this on our '25 coupe but found a Stromberg OF. This is one of the nicest NH's I have seen. $50.00 firm plus shipping. I can text pictures, only way I have so please don't ask me to email them. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 09:29 am:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 03:11 pm:

Carb is spoken for. Thanks guys, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration