1911-1912 Original 12 Rivet Clam shell Rear End Halves

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911-1912 Original 12 Rivet Clam shell Rear End Halves
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 11:39 am:

Original 1911-1912 12 rivet clam shell rear end halves. Very nice condition, slight pitting on one half. Glass beaded. Can do free delivery to Chickasha show. $3,850

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

PM sent Ashley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 05:46 pm:

Rare critter, that one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

Oh Ashley. That would be perfect in my 11 openrunabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 07:59 pm:

Wish I could afford those. I have a ruxtell in the 11 that should be in my 24 Tudor. Iím sure will get it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 12:08 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 10:39 am:

Richard, now's your chance. Going down to $3,700 free delivery to Chickasha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 03:44 pm:

drop to $3500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 10:13 am:

drop again to $3250

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

Sold - Thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration