Buffalo rear bubs for Chevrolet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Buffalo rear bubs for Chevrolet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 04:10 pm:

I have a pair of Buffalo rear hubs for a Chevrolet. I am aware that they can be converted to a Ford axle but I have enough Ford Buffalo hubs so no need to screw up a set of Chevrolet Buffalo hubs. If someone has an old Chevy these might just be the ticket. Can deliver to Chickasha. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 05:35 pm:

For clarification. The only Buffalo hubs that have for sale are a pair for Chevrolet. I do not have any Ford type Buffalo hubs to sell. Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 09:18 pm:

my friend Ron. wants you to send email he wants rludford@pacbell.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 07:56 am:

These Chevy Buffalo hubs are sold pending payment. If the sale falls through I will contact the next respondents in order.
Thanks, mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration