BOOK FOR SALE - Henry's Wonderful Model T 1908 - 1927, By Floyd Clymer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: BOOK FOR SALE - Henry's Wonderful Model T 1908 - 1927, By Floyd Clymer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 09:54 pm:

Henry's Wonderful Model T 1908 - 1927, By Floyd Clymer. Hardbound 219 pages, In excellent like new condition. . $25 plus $5 postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 03:55 am:

One of the first books about Model T's that I bought as a young teenager. That was in the mid '60's and I spent literally hours reading and dreaming about what I wanted. Loaned out my original copy in the late '80's and never got it back. Found one at a flea market a few years ago. Thanks for the memories Jay. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

Floyd Clymer grew up near Longmount CO. He claimed to have been the youngest auto dealer at the age of 12. He collected vintage auto ads and published the Clymer Scrap Books. I have a set of them along with most all of his publications. I believe that Peterson bought him out. I wrote him several times back in the 1950s. And he wrote back. A very interesting person.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 10:34 pm:

SOLD!
Thank You MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Malcolm Moore - Nebraska on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 02:11 pm:

did you receive a message from me earlier. Malcolm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration