FS Starter Switch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Starter Switch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:07 am:

Not sure just what I have here. This switch looks exactly like my Ford script switch, but doesn't have the script. I'm sure it's a repro of some kind, but it's not like the ones that I have seen that are available now. It looks like it is either silver painted or zinc plated, kind of hard to tell. It looks to be NORS(?), no signs that it has ever been mounted. The contact studs are copper, but the retaining nuts are copper plated steel which to me says repro. Maybe from back in the era, Western Auto, Sears, Montgomery Wards, etc., or at least from many years ago. It has the tabs that are bent over to attach the switch to the mounting plate, so I haven't taken it apart to see what it's like inside. What ever it is, it appears that it has never been installed.
$20.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures, but I can't email them, so don't ask. :-) Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 08:32 am:

Sent a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:52 pm:

Switch is spoken for. Thanks guys. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration