OT - For Sale - Sixteen (16) Back Issues of "Light Steam Power" Magazine for the Price of Postage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT - For Sale - Sixteen (16) Back Issues of "Light Steam Power" Magazine for the Price of Postage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 02:25 pm:

Hello, I am offering sixteen (16) back issues of the British publication "Light Steam Power", which feature articles on vintage and contemporary steam powered cars and small boats.

The dates of the issues run from the 1950's through the 1960s.

Price for all 16 is $15.00, which hopefully will be just enough to cover my shipping costs via USPS Priority mail.

If interested, please PM me with your shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions. Thanks!

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 03:48 pm:

Mags are sold to Bill, thanks Bill and MTFCA! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 04:02 pm:

Well Mark I guess you've just... run out of Steam!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 04:21 pm:

LOL Denny, maybe!

I have an extensive collection of these magazines, but am still missing quite a few issues, so when I see a batch of them for sale on Ebay, I grab them, strip out the ones I am missing, and offer the duplicates for sale here. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration