Wanted Broken Later Block

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Broken Later Block
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

I'm looking for a scrap 26/7 preferably or earlier engine block that is beyond repair. I want to use the rear internal webs close to the 3rd main. This would be best if located in SoCal area.

Any leads appreciated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Wilson on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 12:17 am:

Gene,
I have one you can have.
Are you coming to the big 3 swapmeet coming up.
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 12:28 am:

Gene- I have a pretty good selection of broken blocks as well if you need some pieces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 01:46 pm:

Thanks guys! I'll see you Art in SD. Contact you later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

Gene: I have some cracked blocks you can have if you are ever in the area to pick them up.
I still enjoy you picture on Rabbit Ears Pass above Steamboat Springs.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration