FS Repro Timers Lot Of Two

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Repro Timers Lot Of Two
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 04:50 am:

FS Two repro original style roller timers, no idea of the make, Tiger maybe? They look very good and appear to have little use, BUT, they have red/orange plastic looking insulating rings with a small crack in each ring, which may make them unusable, not sure. Maybe they can be repaired if you want to work on them or used for cores. They both have rollers that look to be in very nice shape with just a bit of play in them. $20.00 for the pair plus shipping. I can text pictures, but I can't email them so please don't ask. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 05:28 am:

David, I will take them. Will send PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 06:05 am:

Timers are spoken for. Thanks George, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration