Model T parts for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T parts for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William D. Henry's daughter on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 10:25 am:

I have a large selection of parts in boxes that my father collected while maintaining his 1912 Model T Ford. I am selling them as a lot, not piece by piece. The collection includes tools, pieces of brass lamps, straps, nuts and bolts, etc. $3,500 OBO. Offers may be taken until February 28, 2018. Items are located in Dublin, Ohio. Photos of everything can be seen at the link below.

https://dads1912modelt.wordpress.com/2018/02/03/model-t-parts-for-sale/

Brass lamp pieces
Gears

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William D. Henry's daughter on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:58 am:

Price for all reduced to $1,000. Thanks to those who shared their thoughts and gave me a better idea of what I have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 11:52 am:

I may be mistaken, but you are probably still a bit optimistic on the value of the parts you have.
Best of luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 11:57 am:

Anybody recognize the "screwy" thing in the 25th picture?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 12:30 pm:

I think that is the acme screw that moves the seat on an an 30-31 A coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler in Branson, Mo. USA. on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 07:05 pm:

Still a bit optimistic. Lamp parts are what was left over from rebuilds. Or poor lights to begin with. ??? I know it is hard and you do not want people ripping off or making money reselling your parts but there is not much early parts there as I see it. Good luck though AND I do believe that your photos were helpful. Someone could give you an open bid on your stuff and that would have helped in your quarry, Good luck.
A lot of other car stuff there but still not rare. Some of it is for an A model also. Just a few parts. Passing on a bid also. But thanks for your effort.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William D. Henry's daughter on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 08:47 am:

Appreciate the input. Also, should this be listed on the classified page rather than in the forum? Just noticed that there was a separate classified page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 11:08 am:

Moved from 2018 Forum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 11:35 am:

Thanks Chris

Hope you are staying warm up there

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William D. Henry's daughter on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 06:53 pm:

The car and associated parts have been sold. Happy Valentine's Day.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration