***Trade Wheel bearings***

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ***Trade Wheel bearings***
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 11:54 am:

I need to trade good, used front outer wheel bearings 9075 with the right hand threads for some left hand thread outer wheel bearings. One or two to trade. Let me know what you have Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 05:00 pm:

Iíve got an excellent used left outer bearing available for $40. It has been ultrasonic cleaned and is ready to install.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 08:48 am:

Maybe, but I would rather trade I have 6 right side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

I'll check my coffee can Tom - I recall having more of one side than the other - just don't recall which side - I'll be back !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration