Wanted Carter BB1

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Carter BB1
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Emerson - California on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 06:33 pm:

Want a Carter BB1 Carb in good condition.
Appreciate any response.
tengine@aol.com
951 236 7098
Thanks, Phil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

I have a NOS one. If you remember I worked at Chrysler in another life!

I will find it in the parts department & send some pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

What do you need it for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Taylor on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 11:39 pm:

If you don't purchase Chris's I have a NOS BB1 available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 02:26 am:

Pm me price Scot, if Phil doesn’t buy it..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

Sorry my carb is a C2-BBD 4610S 2 barrel

From a carb website
This carburetor was made by Carter , The Carter Carburetor Company started in 1909 till 1922 . In 1922 the American Car and Foundry manufactured the carburetor till 1984. Federal Mogul made them till the early 1990s. It is a C2-BBD. This carburetor has a part number of 4610S and used on 66-73 Chry / Dodge Trk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 02:58 pm:

As you can see, there are a bunch of different Carter BB1 models, you need to be pretty specific regarding which one you are looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 12:32 am:

I have about 40 bb 1's all different throat sizes as well as bolt spacing on the mounting flange. I have collected these for nearly 30 years and its time to send them down the road.

Let me know what sizes you need and I can fix you right up.

just sayin'

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration