FS 1919 Model T touring nice

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1919 Model T touring nice
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 06:38 pm:

1919 touring model t has been on several tours so far has made it back.runs good looks good drives good . has a lot of extras .can't get pictures on this classified .but have a lot of pictuers if interested send your e-mail and I will send pictures .Asking 11000.00 give me a call Don 503-871-8696 Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 09:28 pm:

Don,

Is this located in Salem, Oregon ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 12:04 am:

Yes Fj it is Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 04:15 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 12:18 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 03:23 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 02:03 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 11:28 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 02:13 pm:

I am picking up in Bandon, Oregon on Saturday - then headed down to Fresno, California to drop op off.

I have room to transport this at this time.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 07:26 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 12:11 am:

Thanks FJ for the notice. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 10:28 am:

Hey Don,

Ainít it great to be in Oregon in Winter ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 11:43 am:

Yes FJ I'd not trade it for the other 47 states .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon Drisko on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 03:25 pm:

Have you guys ever lived in Maine in the winter?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 11:53 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 12:01 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 12:21 pm:

Gordon,

No but in my youth I worked a Winter for PCC in Kemmerer, WY at LaBarge Shute Creek Natural Gas Refinery Plant.

On the day I arrived they found three pipe fitters frozen to death at the turn off to the man camp.

Wyoming Winters are Brutal.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 12:37 pm:

BTT nice car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 12:06 pm:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration