Parts Wanted: Frontenac Cylinder Head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Parts Wanted: Frontenac Cylinder Head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Loucks on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

Email me with whatcha got

bkloucks@att.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 07:09 pm:

Have beautiful, like new Frontenack with rocker arms and top cover. no manifolds $5,000.00 firm plus shipping. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 07:10 pm:

No cracks or repairs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 07:10 pm:

No cracks or repairs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Loucks on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 07:40 pm:

Glen, can I call you on Monday morning?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 08:19 pm:

Barry, where on this planet are you located...if in the USA at least a State would be helpful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Loucks on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 08:44 pm:

Grosse Pointe MI

Donít know why it doesnít post! Itís in my profile. Maybe the administrator knows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

Barry, simply log onto your profile settings and change your name to include your location. Every new post made after the change will include it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 11:22 am:

Barry,

If you find a Fronty that needs valves I have new ones in stock, the correct stem diameter, stem length and face diameter. New stock.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 04:01 pm:

Barry,

If you find a Fronty that needs valves I have new ones in stock, the correct stem diameter, stem length and face diameter. New stock.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Carpenter on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 05:01 pm:

Barry,
I have an original inlet manifold available if you want it. Let me know when you are ready.

Ken Carpenter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 01:19 am:

Ken- could you post a picture of your intake manifold? thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Loucks on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 07:35 am:

Thank you all for the offers of a Fronty head. In case my first posting missed some of you I'm looking for a T or S head, preferably with no known cracks or repairs of cracks. I'd be okay with replacing valves/guides etc.

Let me know what you might have!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 08:40 am:

Barry,
Call Geoff Bachert in Columbus, Ohio. He has what you are looking for.
(614)961-9736
(614)261-6633
Tell Geoff I sent you. He is a super nice guy that has played with T's for over 50 years and is thinning out his treasures because of health issues.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 08:56 am:

I have a Fronty "T" head complete with exhaust manifold, rockers, pushrods, etc. $3000 firm, and I will get it magnafluxed.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/pts/d/vintage-speed-equipment-rajo/648232 0732.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 01:20 pm:

My dad probably would sell on of the two he has . He is in Battle Creek Michigan that both are Ts. Phil Eyre 269-964-9248 is his home. He doesnít text or email either.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration