Wanted: Working NH Carburetor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Working NH Carburetor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

I am looking for a carburetor to get a project up and running, if anyone has a tested and functional carburetor, and doesn't need to be pretty, let me know. I am on a resto budget.

Thanks,
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

Forgot to add- my email is anteekguy97@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 10:30 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/833490.html?1517598152

I purchased one from him, great person, and product works great...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 01:14 pm:

Its certainly nice, but I am trying to find a working one for around or under $100, if possible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

Mr. Chochole, sent you a PM...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 08:32 pm:

I have one coming, thanks to all.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration