May WTB: Cut fender brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: May WTB: Cut fender brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:06 am:

May want to buy some cut fender brackets, fronts.

The early style ones, not 1926-1927.

Cut as in cut off after the headlight mount.

Only really need one, already have one I found, and don't really want to cut up an old bracket since they are not being made new.

Have to measure my frame first and make sure the earlier style brackets will fit on my 1927 frame. Will be extending the bracket off the sides an inch or two to clear the front ears and radiator.

Let me know what you've got! May even want damaged ones or something.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:28 am:

Should say I need ones that are made for the wedge style, NOT square! (Like the ones recently posted...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 02:32 pm:

Can you post a pic of the 1 you found and how you are fitting it? I am interested in seeing this as my speedster is on a 26 frame.thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 02:52 pm:

Sure thing, will be back home later tonight so can't get a photo today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 03:00 pm:

there is a pair on e-bay now. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 03:03 pm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Cut-off-Fender-Headlight-Supports-for-Spee dster-Rat-Rod-SCTA/253409433158?hash=item3b00611646:g:2ioAAOSwVLRad0U5&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 03:10 pm:

Thank you! What are the chances..

Too bad I'm not home now to check the measurements and to make sure they will fit... :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By alan landeen on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 03:46 pm:

there are two sets just posted on ebay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 04:14 pm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Fender-Support-For-Speedster/323053262341? hash=item4b37799605:g:6x4AAOSwqfZad2zq&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 09:57 am:

Thank you guys! Just bought the pair Mark listed.

Of course my 27 frame is missing that second hole, so will have to drill it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration