FOR SALE: WINDOW

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: WINDOW
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 02:15 pm:

Window: $24.95, Not sure what this fits, It marked by tape as a rear window (?)
It is in good condition, measurs 11 & 1/2 inches by 6 & 3/4 inches. Glass is good , Rim is brass with worn out ZINC ? with no dents, Glass is nicely beveled. Could it be for a 1916 Coupe side window?
Please include $13.45 shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 02:17 pm:

Window:

window

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 06:06 pm:

Hi Dave, it's a buggy top rear window !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 06:18 pm:

Could be, Do you need it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 06:35 pm:

I believe it closely matches the dimensions of a closed cab TT truck rear window. It is smaller than most of the T oval windows. Not sure if a TT is correct either.

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 11:00 pm:

I forgot my address, its Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 11:02 pm:

Don't really need it BUT if the price is right, you betcha !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 03:52 pm:

John how does $19.00 sound. I thought that it look a lot like the 16 couplet windows on the side but I believe it is way to large. I do think a 16 window is larger than a 15 but not sure.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration