Not a Model T but a very nice 1950 Ford F1

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Not a Model T but a very nice 1950 Ford F1
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 07:49 pm:

This is not a Model T but worth posting on MTFCA. I found this
Truck while on vacation in a fort Walton, Florida. I have no
Connection to this seller.
Seller gave me a ride and the truck works as designed and per the seller, itís a frame off rebuild.

Seller number 601) 590-2603

https://okaloosa.craigslist.org/atq/d/1950-ford-
f1/6482446734.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 08:05 pm:

Sorry, first link was incorrect. Try one below.

https://okaloosa.craigslist.org/atq/6482446734.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By art ebeling on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

What is his asking price?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 09:25 pm:

Since I havenít any connection to this truck, please call the above phone number. (601-590-2603) or contact him by the e mail given on the cragslist.

George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

Seller will ď Concider ď your offer

FK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 12:41 am:

Be nice to have a rough idea on asking price, looks a nice truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 10:37 am:

That is a nice truck! Love to have it..no room!
Plus, FWIW..the steering gear box on this truck is adaptable for use on Model A's. I have one! Works great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 02:53 pm:

Again, if anyone needs more photos of this truck, I will be in Flrida until early March.
George Schmidt

PS, again I have no selling interest in the truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 06:33 pm:

Truck sold, thank you for all the PM,s.

George

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration