FS model a dual carb intake

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS model a dual carb intake
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 09:55 pm:

up for sale is a Zepher dual down draft manifold for a model a or b I think I have seen one of these on a t, and if the carbs are jetted right it should work well the price is $350 plus shipping if interested please email me at svibert102@gmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 07:24 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

Sold thanks steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

I also have a dual intake that I consider much nicer as it is not a rough casting but a smooth tube between, also a really nice Thomas high compression head with perfect fins and to top it all off a new old stock Wico magneto that replaces the Model A distributor and it still has the paper tag on the ground post.

The dual intakes are not really hard to find. A good Thomas head not damaged is rare but a NOS Wico with factory tag... only this one. $2,000 plus shipping and this package is yours all at once or spend years looking at junk with broken aluminum fins and cracked caps on the mag. and worn out bushings and points.

Tim Moore mooreti@msu.edu

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration