FS Pair of front Chevy Wood Wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Pair of front Chevy Wood Wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

Can deliver to Chickasha. 175.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 07:19 pm:

Careful there Jerry- you can get a rash from touching those!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 11:20 pm:

Nitrile gloves. I know that there are a few Chevy guys here and as I do not need these I thought before I take them to OK in March I would give a forum member first crack at them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration