COUNTERBALANCED DUBATS CRANKSHAFT 1000$

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: COUNTERBALANCED DUBATS CRANKSHAFT 1000$
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Furstnow Jr. on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 12:18 am:

For Sale. 1000$ Lake City Counterbalanced crankshaft produced by Bill Dubats. Never installed, standard bearings, unfortunately there is some rust on some of the bearing journals, they do not look pitted. Buyer to pay shipping. The crankshaft can be delivered to the Chickasha, OK or Bakersfield, CA swap meets. (928) 310-5763

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 02:36 am:

Hi Russ

I've sent you an email, I just want to discuss the rust first. I'll call mid day (I work nights).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 12:25 am:

Russ,

PM sent.

Bill Severn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - Mpls, MN on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Great Crankshafts too bad some people didn't understand the superior process to how they were manufactured.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 03:44 pm:

Hey that's a steal... That rust may polish off if not that's a real shame but would still be a good crank. I have one of Bill's cranks and have a bunch of miles on it. He made a super strong and beautifully balanced crankshaft.

I wonder how many were made?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 04:13 pm:

How many were made?

Not enough.

I had my name on one, but we had to let it go to a customer. This was just before Mr. Dubats discontinued manufacture. I never got one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Furstnow Jr. on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 02:54 pm:

SOLD

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration