FS Sears and Roebuck Model T tractor conversion kit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Sears and Roebuck Model T tractor conversion kit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Houston on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 03:56 pm:

For the avid Model T enthusiast, no Model T collection is complete without the Sears & Roebuck conversion kit. Back in the day, John Q Farmer could use his model T as a tractor to plow his fields with it. Sale includes plow shown in picture. $600.00 OBO

cell/txt 918 629 2203 or email modeltgrg@gmail.com

Also, if you inquired to my SALE SALE SALE thread, I am still catching up!

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 04:21 pm:

Bill,

I left you a voice message and a text. I would like to buy this. Give me a call at 712-301-7172

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 04:54 pm:

This is a great deal

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Carrico on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

Wow, what a deal, not surprised it was gone in half an hour! The plow blade even looks like it is in good shape.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 09:24 am:

Are you gonna' do a little farming, Ned? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 09:40 am:

We go to a threshing show every year and next year they happen to be featuring Ford. We also have a running chassis we donít know what to do with. Been looking for a while and this is the nicest one I have seen. Happy to be able to use it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 09:48 am:

Ned,

You beat me to it ....

I was going to buy it & donate it to the MTFCA Museum.

At least it will be seen.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Carrico on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 01:51 pm:

We haven't seen any doodlebug threads in a while, you will have to keep everyone posted with progress once you start working on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 03:16 pm:

Will do. Iím not picking it up until Chickasha but I might start on making a body for it. Iím thinking a simple huckster type busy without the top to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 08:44 pm:

The small cogs for the axle are sometimes lost,I don't see them in the pics but from the looks of it this is a nice setup so chances are everything is there. I know a fellow with a Pull Ford setup on a 14 chassis.Fellow that helped me get started in T's. I have offered to help get it running but he does not seem to interested.I am afraid the engine is to far tilted forward as he has a set of rims for a steel wheel farmall bolted to the pull ford wheels.Looks kinda goofy.I need to get a pic of it sometime I guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 08:47 pm:

Mack, the small cogs are in the picture wired to the frame.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration