Salinas, CA to Bandon, OR to Fresno, CA to Petaluma, CA Enclosed Model T Transport Feb 8th by FJ

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Salinas, CA to Bandon, OR to Fresno, CA to Petaluma, CA Enclosed Model T Transport Feb 8th by FJ
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 09:52 pm:

February 8th

Direct enclosed Model T or other auto transport available from Salinas, California

Empty trailer has 32 feet of room up to Bandon, Oregon

From Bandon, Oregon I turn around & head down I-5 to Fresno, California to drop off

13 feet of room available

Empty up to Petaluma, California

32 feet of room available

FULL from Petaluma, CA to Las Vegas, NV

Load & unload by wireless remote control winch

No driving your vehicle on & off the trailer

I haul project cars & rollers with extra parts

Call or text me ....

Thanks !

FreighTer Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

Leaving Sacramento in the morning for Bandon.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 08:54 am:

Leaving Sacramento around 9 am local time

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration