FJ - Check your Spam and Junk folders for PM's from forum members

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - Check your Spam and Junk folders for PM's from forum members
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 10:13 am:

Just a heads up ....

All PM's received by me for the last few weeks have been routed to my Junk email folder which is automatically cleared every few days.

If you are actively buying or selling - you may not be getting all of your PM's thru the forum,

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon A. Clayton Sr. on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

Hi Freighter Jim.
I have the TT in Nunn,Colorado. This is the wrong time of year I know so maybe spring or later. Would appreciate any advice you may have. Time is not of the essence. It is located at Gene French's place. I have no experience with transporting or ever had a car transported so am totally ignorant on cost.
Thanks,
Gordon Clayton
gclaytonsr@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 01:43 pm:

Gordon,

I replied to your earlier requests & offered to give you advice if you called me.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration