FOR SALE - NEW YORK COIL COMPANY SINGLE COIL IGNITION SYSTEM OPERATES FROM THE FORD MAGNETO OR BATTERY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE - NEW YORK COIL COMPANY SINGLE COIL IGNITION SYSTEM OPERATES FROM THE FORD MAGNETO OR BATTERY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 07:55 pm:

Asking $195 plus postage.

Patent info:
Lewis T. Rhoades
Mont Clare, Pennsylvania
Assignor to New York Coil Co.
New York, N.Y.
Combined Timer and Distributor
Patent number: 1517653
Filing date: Dec 7, 1920
Issue date: Dec 2, 1924
http://tinyurl.com/lo9y57p

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 08:41 am:

$175 plus postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

Hold the CTRL key down while tapping the + or - key to enlarge or shrink screen to view photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Jay, how are the points and gears, overall condition? It looks really good. I k7st want check and see if you think it's ready to bolt on. I live in N.Y. so it could be cool to have a N.Y. branded distributor on the coupe. 😊

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

SOLD!
Thank You MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 02:38 am:

Shoot, looks like I was a little too late in finding this post. On the unlikely chance the sale doesn't work out let me know.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration