FS 26-27 WIRE WHEELS AND HUBS 1000$

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 26-27 WIRE WHEELS AND HUBS 1000$
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Furstnow Jr. on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

For Sale 1000$ Six 1926-1927 Ford Wire Wheels with 2 front and 2 rear hubs. 3 wheels in old primer 3 wheels in rust. Free delivery to the Chickasha, OK or the Bakersfield, CA swap meets 928.310.5763

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 08:01 am:

sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Furstnow Jr. on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 07:39 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Gebeau on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 09:18 am:

Russ, I will take this package-I sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Furstnow Jr. on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 09:45 pm:

Art I did not receive a pm from you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Furstnow Jr. on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 10:06 am:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration